TANKMEN TANKMEN

Epic

Great movie, one of my favorites on the site. Also, did I hear part of One by Metallica at the beginning?

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Bloo, youre retarded

Tomska is from eddsworld. he did the voices.

jumping turtles jumping turtles

Rings a bell...

No, i'm not accusing you of stealing, if that's what you thought i meant. It looks a lot like some christmas special i watched when i was 5 or so. I can't remember at all what that thing was called, but it spoke through the music instead of words and had a bit of a hand drawn grain to the animation. Thank you for bringing back those great memories of youth!

turtleco responds:

glad I could give you some nostalgia through my animation

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

idiot below me

this is the part 2, retard.

Anyway, epic game!

Arcuz Arcuz

one main problem

One of my favorite games on the site, but on agame, which i didn't go to untill pretty far into the game, it does not load from the mochi account (whic i only got for this game) but from a site database, making the whole mochi save system useless. I hope that you adress this problem for me.

Guitar Hero Beta Test Guitar Hero Beta Test

not half bad

the flaws are insane though. Quert or 12345 would be a great contol layout, and a strum bar could be replicated by a delete-backslash useage (so that the up and down strumming could work for fast streaks of notes.) A BG would help, as well as some designing for the notes and receptors. some good songs would work to, i've got a list for some work i've been doing. Maybe we could collab?

[NEW] BRUTAL [NEW] BRUTAL

Good playing

But that can only get you so far. Your songwriting could be a lot better, the vocal clip did not fit with the rest of the song, and there was no buildup, nothing to keep you hooked as it goes on. at least the overall skill is better that today's pop music.

{Dj-L} Nostalgia Remake {Dj-L} Nostalgia Remake

great song but...

shouldn't he submit it? he would get a ten on it because he did the mix, and so it's his song.

Meonly70 responds:

What the hell? He told me to post it, because he didn't completely remix the song, he made some changes, and told me to post it up... He didn't remix, he just remastered the song, and it sounded better...

Adrenaline Break Adrenaline Break

will go on my ipod soon.

first i gotta transfer all my other music to my new computer! nice job.

PearlDrummer516 responds:

Thank you. It makes me feel wonderful that this song will be listened to on your iPod.

- Arron -

Hyper Shadic vs Perfect Nazo Hyper Shadic vs Perfect Nazo

THIS is my new desktop

your nazo unleashed series wasepic but THIS shows amazing skill in drawing and effects. GIMME THE SEQUAL!