Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

idiot below me

this is the part 2, retard.

Anyway, epic game!

Arcuz Arcuz

one main problem

One of my favorite games on the site, but on agame, which i didn't go to untill pretty far into the game, it does not load from the mochi account (whic i only got for this game) but from a site database, making the whole mochi save system useless. I hope that you adress this problem for me.

Guitar Hero Beta Test Guitar Hero Beta Test

not half bad

the flaws are insane though. Quert or 12345 would be a great contol layout, and a strum bar could be replicated by a delete-backslash useage (so that the up and down strumming could work for fast streaks of notes.) A BG would help, as well as some designing for the notes and receptors. some good songs would work to, i've got a list for some work i've been doing. Maybe we could collab?

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

It gets insane

rounds 90+ are like going to hell and back without any limbs. Try to get sun god as quickly as possible. helps a lot.

The Last Village The Last Village

Great game but

A few glitches were that during a battle, a single enemy, sometimes two, would stay with no heath bar and not die.

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

Shouldn't the main character be named David?

Great game, but more importantly, I love how everything you make connects in some way to the Bible, even when it is slight like in this game. God be with you!

Red Moon Red Moon

RRReview!

I found this to be an engaging, simple to pick up game. it's actually not much unlike a nintendo title, seeing as it has a simple control scheme and can be picked up and played by most anybody. the dificulty curve is a bit choppy, and the in-game tutorials got annoying, especially since they replay after a death. the game has an intresting premice, having you playing the bad guy instead of the good guy, an idea generally not found in platformers. the sound was great, and the animation was good too, but the silloetted characters, though they had a great appeal to them, looked reatively simple compared to say, the charachtersof "Muramasa - the Demon Blade", which this game somewat resembles. the enemy AI needs work, as they only seem to track the character and cannot jump, making for easy killing.

9/10,5/5

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

I play'd it a lot and

I realized that while it is fun for a while, the glitches soon show through. it automatically kills me if i land after a wall jump (even in the tutorial). The play again button sometimes takes you to the main menu. a block sometimes stays over the side, and the controls can be unresponsive at times. overall addicting, but annoying after several tries.

Cube Colossus Cube Colossus

Awesome.

i played and it got super easy real quick, mainly because i train a ton, but the difficulty finally went up at level 12 or so, making mehappy. good work. 5/5, 10/10

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

dunno why...

some people are mad that it's to hard, maybe add an easy and impossible mode if you make a sequal. please make a sequal.